Learning how to live without your loved one is a process itself. There is no timeline that will show you how soon the person can recover from such traumatic loss. To help you understand the grieving process, let us take a look at the different stages of grief.
- Denial and isolation – person in this stage becomes completely unresponsive.
- Anger – person feels lost and alone.
- Bargaining – person tries to negotiate with God.
- Depression – the stage where the person experiences the worst dip.
- Acceptance – person comes to terms with the loss.
For more information, click here.