Losing someone dear to you can be one of the most challenging and devastating moments of your life. While grieving can be different to every individual, there are actually ways for you to cope with grief. Below are some tips.
- Cry if you need to and remind yourself that crying can be helpful.
- Talk to other people about your emotions.
- Get involved in art, poetry, photography and music.
- Provide emotional space for your children.
- Seek out bereavement support groups and organizations.
For more tips, check this link