Dealing with loss, either a relationship due to a breakup, a job or a loved one, can be extremely difficult. The grief a person may feeling can be more or less intense. To help you manage the grieving process, here are some tips that you can use.
- Understand the grieving process and its stages.
- Recognize the symptoms of grief including feelings of anger and losing weight.
- Allow yourself to grieve.
- Seek support from friends and family.
- Turn to your faith by joining religious organizations.
For more tips, click here.