Accidents are very common at home, especially for seniors who are left on their own. To help keep your senior loved ones safe, below are some home safety tips.
- – Install lights in stairwells and in dark places.
- – Keep those commonly used items between shoulder height and knee height.
- – Go for couches in your living room that are firm and have armrests.
- – Install grab bars in your bathroom.
- – Have your vision checked and update all your medicines in your cabinet.
For more tips, click here.