How do you add storage that doesn’t compromise the design and aesthetic appeal of your home? Well, that’s one question that many homeowners certainly need answered. Simply consider the practical tips below:
- Maximize efficiency by assigning an area to a specific task
- Highlight decorative objects through a built-in display case/shelf
- Use a vintage ladder to organize blankets
- Install hooks in the bathroom for additional storage
- Spray paint a cheap filing cabinet and top it with plywood
Click here to learn more.