Other than grief, there are a lot of matters that come after the passing of a loved one. To avoid any conflict, it is important that they are dealt with appropriately. Here are some of them:
- Secure the Doctor’s Certificate of Cause of Death and get the deceased under the care of a funeral company.
- Inquire whether financial assistance can be provided by his insurance company.
- Notify important people and organizations about the death.
- Remove his name from the mailing list.
- Make necessary actions to deal with his social media accounts.
To learn more, click here.