Losing someone dear to us often leave us feeling pained, confused and deeply saddened. According to studies, expressing negative emotions and reliving painful events causes more depression and anxiety. If you are going through the healing process due to a death of loved one, here are some tips for you.
– Seek comfort from your social support group
– Perform rituals that conveyed respect toward your loved one
– Smile, laugh and convey positive emotions
– Give yourself time to cry and grieve
– Exercise and spent time with others
To learn more, visit medicaldaily.com.