A poem can be an excellent way of expressing your love for a person and your sadness for his passing. To guide you through the process of writing a sincere and heartfelt poem, consider the following tips:
- Take the time to reflect and brainstorm for your funeral poem writing.
- Write down popular sayings or expressions that your loved one used.
- Make sure to highlight your loved one’s accomplishments.
- Reflect on the pain of your loved one’s passing and what it means to you as well as others who knew your loved one well.
- Don’t focus on writing a rhyming scheme.
- Compile all of your ideas into the final poem to make sure your funeral poem encompasses your feelings.
To learn more, click here.