Hearing of the death of an individual so dear to a loved one can make us lost for words. This is especially unfortunate when we hope to send a sympathy card that lets the bereaved know that we care. To help us, here are some tips:
- Keep the message short and succinct.
- Your approach may depend on whether you know the deceased personally or not.
- Speak highly of the deceased.
- Let bereaved know that you share his or her sadness.
- Wish the bereaved hope, peace and comfort.
- Show support by lending a hand
Click here to learn more.