The holiday season is just around the corner, and many families and friends have already made their Christmas and New Year’s plans. However, what happens when you lose a loved one just around the holidays?
It can be hard to imagine not being with the most important people in your life during the holidays. If you are going through the very scenario, here are some things that you can keep in mind:
- Keep things positive by engaging in calming activities.
- Try to keep the celebration as low key as needed.
- Don’t deny your feelings — cry if you feel like it.
- Pay tribute to your loved one.
- You can’t expect everything to be just the way they were in the past.
Click here for more tips.