Songs can make a huge impact on the overall mood of a funeral. It is one of the perfect ways to embody how family and friends feel about the loss of a loved one, especially when spoken words are difficult to put together at such a difficult time.
Listed below are the top 10 funeral songs according to The Telegraph. All of them preferred by mourners as ideal for such solemn occasions.
- Frank Sinatra – My Way
- Sarah Brightman & Andrea Bocelli – Time to Say Goodbye
- Bette Midler – Wind Beneath My Wings
- Eva Cassidy – Over The Rainbow
- Robbie Williams – Angels
- Westlife – You Raise Me Up
- Gerry & the Pacemakers – You’ll Never Walk Alone
- Vera Lynn – We’ll Meet Again
- Celine Dion – My Heart Will Go On
- Nat King Cole – Unforgettable