Two years after the Amy Winehouse’s passing, a second inquest was opened and confirmed that the cause of the Grammy-winning singer’s death was alcohol toxicity.
Coroner Shirley Radcliffe ruled Tuesday that singer died of accidental alcohol poisoning after a while of abstinence, AP reports. Radcliffe added that Winehouse, who passed away on July 23, 2011, consumed the alcohol “voluntarily.” No suspicious circumstances were found in her death
Her lifeless body was found in her Camden, London home surrounded by numerous empty bottles of vodka.
To read more on the second inquest of the singer’s death, visit here.